Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL a. In these conditions: "ThePart" is only a venue which puts the "Buyer" in touch with the "Seller". ThePart is not responsible for, nor involved in, the commercial transaction between the Buyer and the Seller. ThePart is not responsible for the price, postage, packaging, condition, authenticity or delivery of items listed on the site, damaged goods, returns, or disputes between Buyer and Seller howsoever arising. The "Buyer" means the person, firm or company who purchases products via our web site (e.g. ThePart.co.uk) or accepts a quotation of the Seller for sale of the goods or whose order for the goods is accepted by the Seller. "The Seller" means the account holder. "The Goods" means the goods and/or materials, which the Seller is to supply and which are the subject of the contract between the Seller and the Buyer. The contract between the Seller and the Buyer shall be subject to these conditions which shall govern the said contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted or any order is made or purported to be made by the Buyer. b. The contract between the Seller and the Buyer does not affect either the Buyers or Sellers statutory rights c. No variations of these Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by all involved parties. d. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, list price, or other document or information issued by ThePart shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of ThePart or the Buyer or Seller. e. The headings in these conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation. If any provision of these conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
2. FORCE MAJEURE ThePart shall not be liable to any third party or deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing or failing to perform any of ThePart's obligations in relation to the goods if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond ThePart's control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any act of God, war, strikes, flood, lockouts, fire, tempest and inability of ThePart to procure materials or articles required for the performance of the contract which may prevent the fulfilment thereof shall be regarded as causes beyond the ThePart's reasonable control. In the event of any failure or delay to perform any contract as a result of the said causes such contracts, at ThePart's discretion, may be varied or cancelled by ThePart or delivery may be wholly or partly suspended and time for delivery may be extended by ThePart without ThePart being liable to any third party or being deemed to be in breach of contract.
3. LIMITS OF CONTRACT Quotations or tenders include only such goods and work as are specified therein. Each order shall be deemed to be a separate contract to which these terms and conditions shall apply.
4. ACCOUNTS ThePart will at all times act on the sole instructions of account holders. Cessation of service is subject to 3 calendar months' notice.
5. LEGAL CONSTRUCTION Any contract entered into between ThePart and a third party shall in all respects be construed and operate as an Dutch Contract subject to the Laws of The Netherlands.